Thursday 17 March 2011

Level bounce in the Nasdaq future

Hi guys,

First of all welcome to the blog where I will be outlining a few of my technical setups in the markets ahead of time.

A setup has appeared on the nasdaq weekly chart below. I am looking to buy 2063 with possible targets at 2107 and 2190. We do not know if the price will even trade down to this area at this time, but if it does I will be ready.



If the bull run continues and this news blows over without a disaster (let's all hope it does), then I will move on and look for other trades elsewhere. It costs nothing to prepare setups like this in advance.

Please note: I vary my bet sizes on each setup individually as I have several non-technical criteria that I use to filter the setups. The stronger these confirming criteria are the larger the risk taken on that particular trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment